Friday, September 26, 2008

''will i ever find my perfect guy for me?its really weird.sigh. if only i had my dream guy. i swear ill love him with al my heart.
1) handsome (duh.. i wouldnt wanna kiss a ugly guy right -.-)
2) must get ready t spend moolah on me, whatever i want must buy
3) treat me as a princess
4) give me flowers randomly
5) always telling me how much he misses and love me
6) NEVER CHECK OTHER GIRLS OUT
7) feels that he is th luckiest guy t have me as his girlfriend
9) he must be kind and caring
10) will pat my head and kiss my forehead
11) i love being doted on like a baby girl. yes!
12) treat me damn babyish.
13) must like whatever i like and dislike whatever i dislike
14) must dislike my enemies too and the best if he will join me bullying them together.YAY.
15) must be FAITHFUL PLEASE. i have enough of effing play shit boys.
most impt. haiz
I want my boyfriend never to look at attractive females, if he truly loved me he’d view me as the most beautiful woman around and look away if other attractive woman pass. ''

i read this from celestechen blog.
i totally agree with
number 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 9) 10) 11) 13) 15) and the last quote.
i personally feel that these are really what a girls wish their boyfriend to have.
or wish to have a dream guy like this.
i blog this out to share with both guys and girls.
to let the guys know how we girls actually felt.
and im sure that these are the qualities which majority of the girls wants their boyfriend to have.
right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home