Wednesday, June 24, 2009


hello hello :)
today i had a performance at ngee ann city.
thanks to those people whom came down to support us!
love you all !



thats my dad! hahah he is a funny dad at times.. heh :D



thats my brother! he is so much taller den me :(
idkw.




my mummy!!! :D
i love her (:


thats us ! :) cute family haha.


thats weide!!! he is so nice :)
when i told him when im performing, he took down the date and really came down to see me perform! so touch ya :D thank you for coming!!! ^^
hah, i know you are reading it ;) wink *

thats my dear girl ting wei :) :)






hahah kar hao says they look alike! heh

thats valerie in the middle, sweet girl whom gt everyone a daisy flower to support us!
thanks girl :)

and this is baracuda!
and my good friend wei lin is performing!



thats wei lin! the right side one, she is laughing so happily :DD hahah










after our performance, we went to yoshinoya to mum mum :D


and thats my brother and me. camworing :DD
heh heh























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home