Friday, October 1, 2010

im here to blog about my life recently.
gotten my results yesterday, and im glad that i will be staying for my 6 months attachment!
im working at capitaland residential at temesek tower near tangiong pagar mrt station,
anyone of you whom work around there, can come and find me for lunch or dinner (;
even though my pay isnt not very high because that im just an intern over there, but im glad that the people over there are nice and friendly, and this is the first time im working in an office environment, and get to experience a different exposure with office working people. going to work, lunch and back home with all the office people around me. the feeling is great (:
hah, its like an OL (office lady) feel. ahem. hehe.
after this attachment, im going to graduate!!! yay. cant wait.
after that, im going to enter into a new adult life.
looking forward to it (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home