Wednesday, September 9, 2009


last sunday, i participated in the singapore millennium 2009 dancesport competition..
it was a great experienced.
get the chance to see many different types of dancers from many different types of countries and ranging from many different ages..
all of them were great dancers!


here are some many pictures to share with you all :)






teacher sharon with all of us! the ladies :D




me, ting wei, don, jia wen and cecilia (:



darren, alicia, me, victoria and her partner! (:






thats alvin and me with teacher melvin! (:(:


and this is alvin and me with teacher sharon! (:(:


me and daryl :)

i had introduced like most of them le, so just let the pictures speaks the words (:






and this is my family!!! :) really glad that they came down to support me! loves!





hahahha and this is ck! he wore the same jacket as me man..
lmao.

after the competition! :D
every thing was great! jia you jia you to everyone!!! :D















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home