Tuesday, December 28, 2010


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Last week was totally an exciting week! :D
everyday filled with activities fully and i dont even have the time to go and shop for my christmas gifts, luckily one hao xin ren volunteered to acc me during my lunch break to buy my gifts! if not, i will be damm bored shopping alone! thank you hao xin ren ;)


the first christmas celebration is with my dear secondary school frens!
we went to hooters for dinner, though i don really like there, but the food there is quite nice (:
and i enjoyed the time catching up and chatting with everyone!!! especially my girlfriends!!! :D



oh and the theme of our chirstmas celebration is white christmas!!!
stupid chee oon said i look like "" ! not gonna share with you all!!!
inside joke. heh heh
Shall let the photos do the talking! enjoy! :D






On friday, my company had christmas party too! we had gift exchange, lucky draw and most importantly, buffet!!! so many yummeh fooodd :DD though the celebration was a short one, it was still fun!!! i had always enjoyed my time in CRS since the day started working over there! love the environment and most importantly my dear colleagues!!! love them all!!! :DD
After my christmas party, i rush down to TDA for another christmas party with my dance frens!!! we played games, eat and exchange presents over there!!! overall, ITS FUN !!! :DD
At night, its partaye timeeee!!! yipeeee!!! ((:


oh, and last week! pipi stayed at my house for like 3 days!!!
he is such a cutie pieeee~
though he always barks like nobody business!
but, he is still CUTEEEE :DDD
PI PI !!!


Good bye kiss! muaackkks! :D


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home