Sunday, May 15, 2011


Hi everybody! im here to blog about my time during my internship and work in CapitaLand!
It was really a fun and enjoyable experience (:
I really had a great time working with all my colleagues :D
Miss them so muchhhh!








This is my office table! Which is so much spacious compared to the office im working now.


I miss this place :(





This is Seo Ling, our Finance big boss (:





Lee Choo! my great 'god mother' !


always taking care of me during my time over there (:




Yee Ting! my sweet neighbour which seats opposite me!


Had so much fun time spent with her during my work over there :D




Ashely! Cheerfu girl (:







This is Nelson! hahah a funny and nice guy!


always joking ard! lawls. (:







May Jin! Another sweet colleague (:





Winson! Thank you for always helping me to da bao my lunch :D






Dorothy (:







hahah a Sweet and Pretty colleague in my office! :DD


My Girl crush.. hahahah





Tada~


Not to forget, some other colleagues from my Finance dept which i didnt had the chance to take pictures with them..


Yi Min


Eng Keat


Ming Yan


Li Min


Karen


Vivien




Im so gonna miss all of you! <3










Headed out to party world that night with some of my colleagues :D












MISS U ALL! (:




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home